About the Practice
At Center for Colorectal Care, we understand the sensitive and personal nature of colorectal problems. We acknowledge that not all colorectal complaints necessitate surgical therapy; many can and should be managed medically. We have that ability to provide the specialized medical or surgical therapy for either routine, or uncommon, colorectal complaints.
Center for Colorectal Care is committed to provide compassionate and individualized care while utilizing the most advanced medical and surgical technology available.
Our board certified physicians have expertise in diagnosis as well as medical and surgical management in the following areas:
- Anorectal conditions
- Chronic ulcerative colitis
- Colonic neoplasms
- Crohn’s disease
- Diverticulitis / Diverticulosis
- Endorectal Ultrasound
- Endoscopic polypectomy
- Endoscopy of the colon and rectum
- Familial polyposis
- Fecal Incontinence
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Intestinal and anorectal physiology for management of Anal/fecal incontinence
- Rectal Prolapse
- Rigid and flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Staging and surveillance of rectal cancer
What you can expect from Center for Colorectal Care:
- Patient care with respect, dignity, and pending your express consent, confidentiality.
- Partners in your active and comprehensive medical care plan.
- Information that is easily understood and discussed.
- Professional, timely and appropriate services without discrimination due to race, ethnicity, religion, age, sex, and disability.